Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lady Gaga’s Mother Joins Her on Tour to Keep Her Sober?

It looks like Lady Gaga is getting a new companion on her tour bus.

Gaga’s real life mother, 56-year-old Cynthia Germanotta, told reporters that she has grown concerned about her daughter’s health while she is on her “Monster Ball Tour”.

Cynthia says she is determined to make sure that Gaga doesn't fall off the wagon after she became ill on the road last year from drinking too much.

"Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn't eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her boozing and feed her up."

Lady Gaga, whose stage persona can take on a very strange appearance at times, is known to work hard to keep her weight down. She works out every day and recently told X17 Magazine,

"I am on the drunk diet, I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."

Yea, that sounds pretty healthy to us, and an exceptionally good way to be a role model to all your little monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...