Thursday, May 3, 2012

Austin Mahone Hires a Manager and is MOVING to Miami – A Record Deal is NEXT!

15-Year-Old Austin Mahone in the recording studio - 2012
Well, you can’t say we didn’t see this one coming.

Teen singing sensation and YouTube star Austin Mahone is getting ready to take the world by storm and it seems things are already in motion to make that happen.

Related: Meet Austin Mahone and his friends - Video

A couple of weeks ago, Austin tweeted to his almost 650k followers that he had hired a management company to help him with his career.

Austin Mahone in his Bruno Mars cover music video - 2012
Austin Mahone in his Bruno Mars cover music video - 2012
These types of career managers can help mold everything from image, dress, style, song selections, shows and performance scheduling, book and magazine deals, and just about every aspect of promotion and booking – as well as helping to find a record label to represent and produce an album.

Related: Austin Mahone ready for prime time - Video 

But the big news came last week when Austin let the world now he was moving to Miami Florida!


That’s a huge step for Mahone and signals that a record deal is not far off. And to make life even better for Austin, he just got his braces off last week and that paves the way for more magazine photos and a big league promotional push.

Not that his braces held him back, but with them removed it is now clear sailing into a record deal.

One music industry insider says,

“Everything is now falling into place for Austin Mahone. The management team, his move to Miami Florida, his age, his looks, and his growing fan base is something that the industry could only turn a blind eye to for so long. The next step is a record deal, song selection, original composition and a debut album. Mahone is a complete package now.”

Indeed, Austin has already started to score some big gigs and later this month will be performing at the Philly Springle Ball 2012 concert – a venue usually reserved for veteran musicians.

All you have to do is view Austin's YouTube channel to see why he has become as popular as he has with his fans.

Related: Austin Mahone to play Philly Springle Ball – Video
Related: Austin Mahone shirtless pictures and videos

Austin Mahone 2012 guitar
Austin Mahone
Congratulations Austin! We knew it would happen sooner or later ever since we started reporting on your career over a year ago.

Stay humble. Don’t forget the little guys. Remember your fans. Remember where you came from. Give back. Make great music. And enjoy the ride!

You have worked hard and deserve everything that’s about to come your way Austin.

Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – We can’t sing…

21 comments:

  1. This is sooo exciting! I've been here since you had 3,000 followers ad now you're almost to 700,000. I love you with all my heart and you will always have my love and support. <3 I remember when you came to my booking in Chicago in October. That was literally the beat day of me and my sisters lives. And your Chicago concert was absolutely amazing. I knew one day you'd make it this far. <3 good luck with your future and everything coming to you. You deserve it all. (: #OnceAMahomieAlwaysAMahomie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Austin, you are very talented, and you worked hard to get where you proposed it to and he did it, all we ask you not to forget your fan and all your loved ones around you. Greetings to you Austin and to fence well in his career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austb, dont forget to come back to san antonio !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn man I have been following him from day one. I'm happy for him hope he gets that record deal and soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also been following austin from day one too. Why did u say that "he gets that record deals and soon" i'm also happy for him not olny u.? :)

      Delete
  5. i am so proud of u Austin.:)
    u are gonna be famous all around the world.
    maybe when i go to florida this summer i might run into u. let's pray for a miracle!
    oh, yea don't forget to give out a new fan mail address so everyone can send u love letter in stuff. tehehe kidding! well yea i they would any ways.
    mahomies forever!!!!!!!!! love and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad u got my message for setting up the fan mail address thing this week. i love u austin and always a mahomie forever :D <3
    when ur cd comes out in stores ill be sure to buy it and send fan letters and when u come out on tv i will never be late to see u.
    tehehe :D YAY!!!!! FOR MAHOMIES!!!!!
    loves and kisses with a cherry on top <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just don't forget to come and visit San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think austin is the best one and the best singer a lot better then justin bieber

      Delete
  8. Austin mahone u r the greatest and u r so hott u have influenced me to post my own videos of myself singing maybe one day I will become what u have became luv u mahomie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard about u in my magazine and decided to look him up on YouTube yesterday and I'm already a big fan Congrats Austin mahony. I love u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats! I'm a big fan & plan to meet you soon! I live in Virginia! I'm gonna go to Florida to see you!! You won't live as far from me!! I LOVE YOU & I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! Come to virginia! (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. we r gonna me so so much im your biggest fan and i cry when i see your going to miami :( we r gonna miss u

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck out there i will alway's be you're fan <3 c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish he could stay in san antonio!!!!!!!! but have fun in miami, it's beautiful there i went there this summer!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahoooo!:P congrats Austin! i am and always will be ur biggest fan.Hopefully i get to go back to Florida and it was my first time. i never knew how beautiful it was.Well any ways GOOD LUCK!!! :D Yay! Mahomies!
    Forever Mahomies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pleasee Pleeaasssssseeee Pleaseeee Come To wales, cardiff or swanseaaa i love you soo much Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heyyy cutie! Just wanted to say that I'm so proud of u and were u r in ur music. Keep up the good work cause u r very talented. I hope one day u will be able to come to Dallas Texas!! Trust me,my sister and I will always be a mahomie!! Love you!! :) <3 <3 (btw, Karen is my mom's name, mine is Destini)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Austin!!! Please don't be a Bieber. Stay loyal to your fans and please do not take them for granted. Your fan base is made up (mostly) of young girls who think the world of you so please please stay as humble as possible (and really mean it) ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome. Great. I would be proud if my son was like you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the self-propelled platform he and another worker were using to trim trees. Another worker was also injured. According to police the platform the men were on was about one inch from a power line.
    silt fence installation austin texas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...