Friday, February 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen Fired – CBS Cancels Two and a Half Men

CBS and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre pulled the plug on the hit sitcom Two and a Half Men yesterday after Sheen went on several insane rants on the radio and in writing.

It started when Sheen called in to the “Alex Jones Show” and slammed CBS, Lorre, and others around him. Sheen calls Lorre a “turd”, slammed Alcoholics Anonymous, and called Thomas Jefferson a pussy. You can listen to Charlie’s rant here.

But there was more. Charlie proceeded to trash everything in earshot and was frequently unintelligible – ranting about trolls, warriors, F-18 Fighters, and the mysterious Vatican Assassins.

Things did not stop there. After executive producer Chuck Lorre and the brass at CBS heard Sheens comments they immediately stepped in and cancelled Two and a Half Men for the rest of the season.

Charlie Sheen then produced an “open letter” that truly shows the depths of the actor’s problems. Charlie ranted in his letter:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Wow. Charlie is done. He has been dropped from the upcoming “Major League 3” because CEO James Robinson says he cannot risk working with another Lindsay Lohan. Robinson should know – he tried to work with Lohan on Georgia Rules and knows what can happen.

Charlie, put down the crack pipe and hookers and get your life back on track. When the world starts comparing you to Lindsay Lohan you are only moments away from death or jail.

RIP Charlie Sheen, the world really liked you there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...