Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Video - Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's Dad Calls Out His Son – Calls Him F#cking Little Sh#t

All is not fair in love and war. Especially if your Italian and you piss off your dad.

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino who stars on “The Jersey Shore” just got an earful from his father – and it was brutal. And it aint over yet.

And it’s all on video.

Mike’s dad, Frank “The Confrontation” Sorrentino is shopping around a series of videos that just absolutely slams his son - AND the cast of Jersey Shore.

He basically says he raised Mike from a young age but since “The Situation” has made it big in Hollywood he has forgotten about his family and has given them no support.

In a video Frank unloads on his son saying,

“He created more situations and confrontations in my life then in his name. I’m all for family and you're all for yourself. Your full of Sh#t, I put my f#cking balls on the line for you.”

Dad Frank goes on to talk about getting Mike all his jobs and bailing him out of his troubles and how he raised Mike with values of family and hard work. But Frank continues to dress down “The Situation” with,

“When I ask you for one f#ucking favor and you tell me to go get on welfare? No. I love my son, but when you get to the top and forget where you came from then somebody should remind you. I love my son but he broke my heart. So sit back and let me tell you about ‘The Situation’”.



It appears that Frank is shopping around the videos in preparation for a book he’s getting ready to drop about how bad of a traitor his son is.

There are also videos addressed to Mike’s agent and a critique of each of the “Jersey Shore” cast mates. Some of it is hilarious and some of it is hard to watch. These are unbelievable videos.

Watch Frank’s video to Mike about his agent


Watch Frank’s Critique of Jersey Shore Cast


We don’t know what went down in this family but suspect this is going to be a story that stays with us for a LONG time.

Moral of the story – Don’t piss off your dad.

Follow InfoStar on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...