Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Judge Judy Rushed to Hospital In Health Scare…

Things got a little scary on the set of Judge Judy Sheindlin’s television show today.

During the taping she apparently started talking in gibberish, alarming those in the room, and said she was not feeling well.

She was taken to the hospital by ambulance and will be staying overnight for observation.

It must not be real serious because Sheindlin called TMZ’s Harvey Levin from her hospital bed with the following update:

"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm really fine. I wanted to go back to work this afternoon, I'm exhausted. I'm just tired. A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world. I'm gonna go home tomorrow. It was a bad idea to fly home tonight. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine".

Judge Judy is currently at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles where she is undergoing tests.

Get better Judge Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...