Friday, November 6, 2009

Yoko Ono Sucks…

I don't know if any of you happened to see the Jimmy Fallon Show last night. The musical guest was Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band with guitar lead by her son Sean Lennon.

Wow, all I can say is this woman sucks as a musician. I have never really liked her, but last night was beyond bad - I was actually embarrassed for her, the band and Jimmy Fallon.

Ono grunted out "Waiting For The D Train". Any really, grunt is giving her too much credit. The song basically consisted of grunts, wails, yells and rhythmic groans.

She seemed to always be singing flat - if you can grunt flat, and I could not understand one word.

I suppose she thinks it is some kind of interpretative singing, but really - it sucked. While the video below is not from the Jimmy Fallon Show, it is a live performance of the same song.

You be the judge.

Watch Yoko Ono Grunt "Waiting For The D Train"

_

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...