Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jewish Charlie Sheen and Sean Penn to Visit Haiti?

It’s been a long week for old Uncle Charley.

He lost his publicist, he lost his kids, and he may have lost a goddess as Rachel has left the building.

According to Sheen’s Twitter account, Rachel has left and he is accepting applications for a new housemate. But the big news for Friday was Sheen’s call into Access Hollywood Live to dispute accounts of his anti-Semitism.

As it turns out, Charlie is Jewish. Yea, that’s right – Jewish.

Sheen told listeners that his mother was Jewish, but that things get complicated,

“My mom is Jewish. Here’s where it gets confusing – we don’t know who her father was,” but she is, in fact, Jewish. So, I guess that would make me Jewish, and my children Jewish. And Brooke Mueller, my ex-wife is Jewish. So, I guess I should’ve rolled all that out too.”

Sheen had come under scrutiny for referring to Executive Producer Chuck Lorre by his Hebrew Jewish name – Haim Levine.

But if that was not enough Charlie news for the day, Sheen proceeded to tell his Access Hollywood hosts that he was going to Haiti with his Oscar winning pal Sean Penn,

“We’re going to do a couple things first and then it looks like I’m heading down to Haiti with Sean Penn. And I’m excited as hell because, you know, if I can bring the attention of the world down there, then clearly this tsunami keeps cresting.”

Wow, I wonder if Sean knows what he is signing up for, but I’m sure if you combine the two there would be nothing but awesome and gnarly “winning”.

Follow us on Twitter - @Infostar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...