Friday, April 22, 2011

Donald Trump Now Picking on Jerry Seinfeld? – Don’t Be a Bully. You’re Fired!

Donald Trump seems to be lashing out at everybody these days.

Now he has gone after one of the nicest guys in Hollywood – Jerry Seinfeld.

And it’s all over Jerry canceling a St. Jude Children's Research Hospital fundraiser for his friend “The Donald.”

Seinfeld said he cancelled because he was tired of hearing Trump rant about taking all the oil in Iraq and Libya, and thinks his rants about Obama’s birth certificate are out of place.

Seinfeld is also amused that Trump thinks he would make a better Presidential candidate than Mitt Romney because he has more money and is more famous.

Donald then responded in what can only be called an uncomfortable and
abusive way,

"I just learned you canceled a show for my son's charity because of the fact that I am being very aggressive with respect to President Obama, who is doing an absolutely terrible job as our leader.”

“We don't care that you broke your commitment. What I do feel badly about is that I agreed to do, and did, your failed show, 'The Marriage Ref,' even though I thought it was absolutely terrible. . . . Despite its poor ratings, I didn't cancel on you like you canceled on my son and St. Jude. I only wish I did.”

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Can’t you just hear is creepy voice when you read those words?

If this is the way he treats his friends then I wouldn’t want to cross him.

Donald – you’re fired. Don’t be a bully AND an idiot.

And stop running for president – you’re just getting in the way. Those guys will squash you like a bug.

But your bad hair days are what keep us laughing at you!

Related: Donald Trump Bad Hair Day Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...