Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert Admits He Is Gay

American Idol runner up Adam Lambert has finally come clean with what most of us already suspected - he is gay.

Lambert tells Rolling Stone Magazine:

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I'm gay. I've been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. I've been at clubs drunk making out with somebody in the corner."

As for the scandal over photos of him in drag that appeared on the Internet this spring, he says he forgot to take down photos from his profile on a social network for the Burning Man festival in Nevada. He admits, "I've only dressed in drag three or four times. ... I don't tuck and wear breasts, that's not me."

Lambert also told the magazine that at age 21 he was in a European tour of Hair for six months. That was when he dyed his hair black and started smoking pot and doing Ecstasy. But he says he does not like cocaine.

Ah yes, a good clean American boy.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...