Saturday, October 11, 2008

Britney Spears Premiers New "Womanizer" Video - Watch It Here

After three years of being labeled "troubled", stints in rehab, failed marriages, cutting off all her hair and botched MTV appearances, Britney Spears is trying to tell the world she is back.

And these days, Britney Spears is in the spotlight for all the right reasons. The singer earned three MTV Video Music Awards, appeared on awards show looking fit and trim, and gained attention for her guest appearances on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother."

And on Friday night's edition of 20/20, the young singer tried to explain to the world just what has been happening to her over the last few years. She also premiered her new music video "Womanizer", a sizzling video with flashes of Spears naked in a sauna, and teasing men at every turn.

She has also teamed with MTV for a 90-minute documentary about her return to the pop-music spotlight. Originally titled "For the Record," the special is set to air on November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV, two days before her new album Circus is released on December 2.

Spears told reporters:

"So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there's a lot that people don't know about me that I want them to know. I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

Watch Britney Spears In Her New "Womanizer" Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...